"I fought for the liberation of this country and hold the ideals of the liberation struggle and Zanu PF close to my heart. I have not betrayed my party nor its leadership.”
“My focus is on national building and avoiding unnecessary destruction of the party I belong to, Zanu PF, by omafikizolo who are motivated by self-interest and do not put the people first,”
However one may say female politicians are good as they promote peace and order in the political sector. The fact that Mujuru went silent created order, if she fought back ZANU-PF would have experience disorder which is not good for the nation. She said:
“My focus is on national building and avoiding unnecessary destruction of the party I belong to, Zanu PF, by omafikizolo who are motivated by self-interest and do not put the people first,”
![]() |
| Joice Mujuru |
Thus women's silence when it comes to political wars can be bad as well as good. The silence brings with it self positive and negative aspects. It may mean lack of bravery and also brings peace, order and respect.

No comments:
Post a Comment